Schedule a Consultation
(719) 520-5441
Email us | Map

Guardianship and Conservatorship for Children

About Guardianship and Conservatorship for Children

If you need a guardianship or conservatorship for a child because parents are unable to care for the child or if a disabled child is about to turn 18 years old, please contact Lynn Landis-Brown, P.C.

See the following pages on this website for information about services offered by this law firm: Guardianship and Conservatorship.

Contact our office to schedule a consultation and get more information and personalized advice.

Lynn Landis-Brown, P.C., represents clients in the Pikes Peak area, Front Range area, and Rocky Mountain area of Colorado, including Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Monument, Woodmoor, Broadmoor, Manitou Springs, Fort Carson, Fountain, Cimarron Hills, Black Forest, Canon City, Woodland Park, Cripple Creek, Victor, Parker, Pueblo, Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base, Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station; United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM), Northern American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), United States Air Force Academy (USAFA), El Paso County, Teller County, Douglas County, Adams County, Elbert County and Fremont County.